How Do I Use the TOQi 510?
- To use your wireless vaporizer unlock by pressing the button five (5) times, the device will unlock and flash the current temperature setting.
- While unlocked, and a 510 cartridge is installed press and hold the button and start to pull. The device will light up during the pull, indicating the temperature setting. Your TOQi 510 does not require preheating or priming.
- The device will auto shut off after 5 seconds of pulling.
- To lock after use, press the button five (5) times, the device will lock and flash red.
What Cartridges or Brands Do You Recommend Using?
Most 510 cartridges in the market are compatible with the TOQi 510. Always shop from legal retailers!
How to Change the Temperature Settings?
The TOQi 510 Wireless Vaporizer features three (3) temperature settings that are adjustable using the main button on the device. Press the button three (3) times when unlocked to change to a different temperature setting. The device will flash one (1) time to show the new temperature settings.
How Do I Charge the TOQi 510?
You can charge your device via two methods, (1) wireless charging or (2) cable charging.
- Place the device on a wireless charging pad/ power bank with the button facing up and TOQi 510 will fast charge wirelessly up to 15W. (You can use any Qi-compatible wireless charging pad/power bank. Be sure to align the center of the wireless charging pad/power bank to the center of the light guide. You should be able to see the letters TOQi through the hole.)
- Plugin the USB-C cable into the direct USB-C port found at the bottom.
Finally, the TOQi 510 will indicate it is charging by having it light up either Green, Yellow, or Red, depending on the battery level when charging.
Note: Please make sure to unscrew and remove your 510 cartridge or TOQi 510 Dab Cartridge from the device before charging. Use the TOQi 510 Cartridge Holder to store your carts, charging with the cartridge on can damage the unit and is a safety hazard.
For more information or to get in touch with a member of Team TOQi click here!