About UsWe are from Toronto, Canada and are passionate about the cannabis space, in particular integrating Qi wireless charging technology into our daily experience.
Elevate the consciousness of the cannabis community with innovative solutions. We are committed to creating premium cannabis vaping products with integrity, guided by our legacy of award-winning design.
TOQi believes that attention to detail and user experience are of the utmost importance. Our products are made to last, and made to be there when they are needed, in a way that entices the senses with premium product offerings.
Where Passion Meets Quality
We are creators, and we are explorers in a new land with a shifting landscape. Technology is evolving and we are dedicated to pushing the boundries of implementing this new tech landscape to the cannabis experience. The fortune to be involved in this industry is not lost on us, nor is the responsibility to work with the community to help give back where we can.
As we navigate these new waters we are looking to build a community with like minded entities who are passionate about delivering the best experience possible. Drop us a line if you think there is magic to be made!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the TOQi 510 wireless Vaporizer
- To use your TOQi 510 Wireless Vaporizer unlock the device by pressing the button five (5) times, the device will unlock and flash the current temperature setting.
- While the device is unlocked, and a 510 cartridge is installed press and hold the button and start to pull. The device will light up during the pull, indicating the temperature setting. TOQi 510 Wireless Vaporizers do not require preheating or priming.
- There is an auto shut off after 5 seconds when taking a pull.
- To lock the device after use, press the button five (5) times, the device will lock and flash red.
What are the power settings on the TOQi 510
The TOQi 510 Wireless Vaporizer features three (3) power settings that are adjustable using the main button on the device. Pressing the button three (3) times when the device is unlocked to change to the different power settings. The device will flash one (1) time to show the new power setting.
The three (3) power settings are:
We recommend starting on the lowest power setting and working up to the higher setting.
How do I charge the TOQi 510
You can charge your TOQi 510 Wireless Vaporizer via two methods, (1) wireless charging or (2) cable charging.
- Place the device on a wireless charging pad with button facing up and TOQi 510 will fast charge wirelessly up to 15W. You can use any Qi compatible wireless charging pad. Be sure to align the center of the wireless charging pad to the center of the light guide.
- Plug in the USB-C cable into the direct USB-C port found at the bottom of the device to charge you TOQi 510.
The TOQi 510 will indicate it is charging by having it light up either Green, Yellow, or Red, depending on the battery level when charging.
Is there any warranty?
We at TOQi provide all our products with a One (1) Year Manufacturer Warranty which covers the TOQi product from the original date of purchase. Warranty does not apply if the product is damaged due to physical abuse, mishandling, accident, fire, frostbite, water damage, negligence or failure to follow the supplied operating instructions.
If you have any further questions regarding our One (1) Year Manufacturer Warranty please reach out to us with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What cartridges or brands do you recommend using?
Most 510 cartridges in the market are compatible with the TOQi 510 Wireless Vaporizer. Always shop from legal retailers.
What can I expect with battery life?
The TOQi 510 Wireless Vaporizer features a 400 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Usage varies relative to the frequency of use and the weather conditions of where you live.
Time to fully charge is approximately 40 minutes via either USB-C or wireless charging.
Does the TOQi 510 Work for Dry Herb
NO. TOQi 510 Wireless Vaporizer is only designed for pre-filled or refillable 510 thread oil cartridges. Most 510 cartridges in the market are compatible with the TOQi 510 Wireless Vaporizer.
Does cold weather affect battery performance?
YES, colder temperatures (like hot temperatures) can impact your overall battery performance similar to how other electronics like smartphones. It is recommended to use your TOQi product in moderate or room temperature and dry conditions. AVOID USING IN EXTREME COLD or hot temperatures and in direct sunlight.
designed in toronto, canada
TOQi is a subsidiary of Twenty2b Inc., an award-winning product design studio exploring the intersection of art, design, and technology.